USA & CA ONLY
Canada can only do emails right now.
SBKC wants to pay you for your junk mail and email!
Our clients have expressed an interest in the collection of Direct Mail and Email sent directly to Consumers. Specifically, we are looking for materials related to the Insurance Industry and Financial Services.
Here is how you can earn rewards:
1. Direct Mail: Hold on to direct mail communications you receive from Insurance Carriers and Financial Services Companies. We will send you pre-paid postage envelopes that you simply drop off in a mailbox as often as you like. We are NOT looking for Direct Mail related to Retail Catalogs or Subscriptions to Magazines.
2. Email: Forward emails that you receive from Insurance Carriers or Financial Services Companies to our secure email address. We are NOT looking for all of your spam. We specifically need information related to Insurance, Investments, and Financial Services only.
• YOUR IDENTITY IS PROTECTED 100%. ALL MATERIALS ARE SHREDDED AND RECYCLED.
• A points progress system is established to earn top retail gift certificates.
• What does SBKC do with the information? Our Insurance and Financial Services clients use this information as a competitive intelligence and product development tool.
If you are interested in joining this panel, go to http://www.sbkcenter.com/ be sure to mention AMY LYNN as your refer please
and follow the easy instructions on the website to enroll.
Junk Mail and Emails SBKC Collects:
Types of mail and emails we collect:
- Accident, Disability, Dental,
- Term Life, Survivorship,
- IRAs, 401(k), Mutual Funds
- Homeowner's, Renters
- Auto, Mortgage, Home Equity
- Cell phone, TV/Cable, Internet
(Types listed are limited examples, other types accepted)
Types of Companies we collect mail from:
Health Insurance Carriers
- Aetna, BlueCross BlueShield
Life Insurance Carriers
- MetLife, American General
- John Hancock, Merrill Lynch
- Allstate, GEICO, Nationwide
Banking/Credit Card Companies
- Chase, Bank of America
- AT&T, Comcast, Verizon
- AAA, AARP, GMAC, Fingerhut
(Companies listed are limited examples, other companies accepted)
MATERIALS TO LOOK FOR:
- Explanation of Benefits
- Benefit Guides
- Summary of Benefits
- Information Packets
- Welcome Kits
Nicole asked many of us to provide a screen shot of our FICO score...it was a little humiliating for me, since mine has nosedived recently, but I think many people's have.
I went through TrueCredit which is a subsidiary of TransUnion, one of the "Big Three". You give some basic info, then they ask a few questions to verify who you are, things that MOST people wouldn't just know about you unless they are family or close enough they might as well be family.
It is fairly painless, just go to https://www.truecredit.com/?fc_se=heade ... TransUnion
It says $14.95, but you get either 7, 14 or 30 day free trial. It just depends on the special they are running. If you don't have a credit or debit card, but have a PayPal account, use the secure card option on PayPal. That will work. Nicole included instructions on how to do a screen capture, so follow them, then when you are sure she got your email, cancel your free trial.
To cancel, you MUST CALL 800-493-2392. Their hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to Midnight, Friday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time
You wouldn't want a surprise of being $15 short in your account, so don't forget to cancel it unless you want to keep it, personally, I have better things to do with that $15 a month.
Also about once every 2 months or more, she emails asking for things not listed above, thus earning you even more points.
Lynette has written this: http://voices.yahoo.com/how-paid-spam-m ... tml?cat=17