Product Testing Tips
1. You should never pay for Product Testing, NEVER!
2. When you do a Survey/feedback on the product to be tested, be completely honest. And be sure when they ask which product you may have tested first you reply with the one you were MEANT to test first. Other wise they will remove you from the test and you will not be paid.
3. If you don't like the product you are testing, at least test it for 2 - 3 days so you can give full feedback on whatever the product may be. COPYRIGHT Annika's 1999 - 2017 www.amylynn.org/home
4. If there is an agreement to not share info about the product that you are testing, be sure to stick to it. This means no sharing photos on social media.
5. Save any confirmations of requests for payout as well as completion for any product tests.
6. Read the Product Testing invite emails, and questions slowly.
7. Product Testing can be complicated, don't stress out about it, after all often times it's a new product. Enjoy the chance at improving something new. COPYRIGHT Annika's 1999 - 2017 www.amylynn.org/home
8. Product Testing isn't always for payment, it can sometimes be that the company feels as though testing their new product IS the payment. Don't be discouraged because it may lead to paid Product Testing offers.
9. Be sure when you sign up for Surveys, Focus Groups, Product Testing or Mystery Shopping, you confirm your email address. Many complain they aren't getting very much work. That might be why!
10. If you have spam protection set up on your email account, you may have to remove it in order to get invites. Auto responders are a big no no when it comes to Surveys, Focus Groups, and Product Testing.
11. If requested to share the information (like Influenster asks you post on social media) be sure to follow the disclaimers. You often times have to mention you got the item free for your feedback.
12. Don't sell products you get to test with your mom groups. Those products are given out for you to test with friends and use NOT TO SELL! This cheats the program and makes it harder to get those offers on everyone.
13. Even your kids can take part in Product Testing. So be sure to fill in profiles that ask about the ages of your children.
14. Don't forget to read our Product Testing Q & A located here and also our "Getting Started Section" located here
Follow us us for tip, tricks,
suggestions and work at home updates.
Sign up for our Newsletter: