More paying survey tips can be found in our forum.
When you start doing paid Surveys or Paid to Read emails, you will need a separate email account so you don't mix up your personal emails with your paying survey notifications or Paid to Read emails. You can get a free email account at such places as yahoo.com, hotmail.com and inbox.com to name a few and use this email address when you sign up for paying Surveys and Paid to Read emails. It's important that you don't mix your personal emails with your paying Survey, or Paid to Read emails. This way you shouldn't have to worry about spam, and or false closing of your email accounts.
1. Want to get off to a fast start earning from paid Surveys? Be sure to register with all the survey companies on page 1 before you take a break - they offer some of the best paying survey opportunities anywhere, and you don't want to miss them. Also, Survey Database This is a completely sortable listing. You can pick payment type, location and even method of either Surveys, Focus Groups or Product Testing.
2. When you complete a paying survey, be sure to save your invite to make sure you've been credited. Also if you request payout save the confirmation numbers, and or email. COPYRIGHT Annika's 1999 - 2017 www.amylynn.org/home
3. You MUST confirm your emails to complete registration with most paid survey companies. And if that means filling in the first survey profile, then you must do this. If you have not received a confirmation email, it could be your email is blocking it. You may need to get another email address, or turn off any spam protection.
4. If you enter a lot of competitions, register at new sites frequently or, for that matter, are about to join a lot of paid market research companies, then Roboform is an essential tool. Roboform will fill out online forms at the click of a button saving you masses of time and effort and is an invaluable tool for filling in paid Surveys. In addition, it can also be used to safely store passwords and enter those at a click of a button as well so you'll never forget a password ever again. Roboform is 100% free for the basic version. You can download it here: Roboform.
5. Enter your information carefully when signing up for these type of paying survey programs. You cannot get paid if they can not e-mail you, or mail you a check!
6. On Spidermetrix, Global Test Market (GTM), and Surveysavvy don't fill in your profiles or as Surveysavvy calls them "Member Portraits". You may have to do some testing, but last time we tested, we got more Surveys without our profiles filled in.
7. The most important information I can provide you is, DO NOT admit to the fact you done other Surveys, or belong to other survey panels. This will disqualify you from MANY Surveys. It's a cheat by the company to even ask such a thing.
8. If, and when you fill out your survey profiles, don't hold back information. Such as clicking the "Not sure" "Don't know" or "will not disclose". These will only harm you.
9. Try to be quick on the paid survey invites. Should you get one and think "Oh I'll do that one later today". Later today might not come and it may be filled with all the people they need and you will miss out. Many Surveys lead to other more paying Surveys as well as focus groups. Just don't be quick on actually filling out the survey, as you may not be paid for rushing through. COPYRIGHT Annika's 1999 - 2017 www.amylynn.org/home
10. If you honestly don't know the answer to the survey question, guess!
11. Read the survey emails slowly, often times there are hints that the paying survey you are about to take could lead to a Product Test, or Focus Group.
12. Go to http://www.google.com and look things up if you don't know what they are asking during the paying survey.
13. Keep an open mind. Doing so will allow you to be in focus groups. As they don't want people who are dead set on never trying anything new.
14. Any that allow referrals, get them. It will help you earn more, as well as show the program owners that you support their program.
15. Get a PayPal account so you can get paid. COPYRIGHT Annika's 1999 - 2017 www.amylynn.org/home
16. Check your e-mail often! Paying survey invitations only last a few days, and sometimes hours! No joke. The survey sites that pay you by PayPal verse points converted, invites may only last a mere 30 minutes.
17. Don't use the "forward" and "back" buttons on your web browser during the survey - this may interfere with the paying survey!
18. Pay attention to the survey questions, as there are often trick questions.
19. READ THE SMALL PRINT - Whenever you decide to use almost any online service, the first thing you get asked for is your email address. This is normally quickly followed by a set of checkboxes: "Yes! Sign me up for our free weekly money making newsletter! ... Yes! Please include me in your best products and services mailing list! ...". etc etc. Worst of all, these boxes are of course all checked by default, relying on the fact that many people send in the form without reading all the small black print and deselecting these Special Offers box-by-box. COPYRIGHT Annika's 1999 - 2017 www.amylynn.org/home
20. If you are going to lie on your profile, be sure you keep track of what you lie about, such as race, kids, etc. If you are caught you could end up getting a lawsuit filed against you for fraud.
21. Take your time filling in the Surveys, as they do fraud checks. If you zoom through, you will not be paid, and they will not tell you this is why. Also if you mark your profile as having no kids, and all of a sudden you have five, they will know you are cheating and not pay you. The same thing applies with pets.
22. Be sure to read the "Getting Started Section" if you haven't already located here and the Survey Q & A located here
Follow us us for tip, tricks,
suggestions and work at home updates.
Sign up for our Newsletter: